1. Getting Started
A few words on getting started with your newest project, package files and theme support.
1.1 Included Files
After downloading the theme package un-zip the folder. Inside the package you will find the following files:
1.2 Installation Options
To install your new theme (that you’ve already downloaded and un-packed) you have two primary options: FTP or WordPress theme upload from the Dashboard.
1.3 FTP Upload
To manually upload your new theme, login with your credentials to your website and locate the /wp-content/themes directory on your server. Upload the un-zipped theme folder into the: yourdomain.com/wp-content/themes
- Log into your site via FTP
- Browse to your folder located at wp-content/themes
- Upload the stanleywp theme folder
- Log Into WordPress and go to Apperance > Themes
- Find the theme and click to activate
1.4 WordPress Upload
Follow the steps below to upload your theme from the WordPress dashboard.
- Log into your WP dashboard
- Browse to Apperance > Themes
- Click to “add new” and then follow the instructions on the screen
- When it askes to select a file find the zipped theme folder
1.5 Theme Support
If you have a problem with the theme or found a bug please let us know by sending us an email and we will help sort out your problem.
Support e-mail: email@example.com
Theme have 2 menus area(main, top).
2.1 Create Menu
- Go To Apperance > Menu
- Click the link that says Create A New Menu
- Add your menu items by selecting them on the left side
3. Theme Configuration
This theme includes an Administration panel that will allow you to change various aspects of the theme.
3.1 Theme Options Panel
To access the theme options panel simply.
- Log into your WordPress dashboard
- Go to Apperance > Theme Options
3.2 Main Settings
You can hide top bar, post date, category, comments and shared social icons. Also you can change grid posts and position back to top button.
3.3 Social Buttons Settings
You can hide social buttons in the top bar. And also you can choose icons and edit links.
You can disable or enable preloader and choose icons.
Theme have 5 color scheme (blue, orange, green, black, yellow). Also you can configure own color scheme using 4 options of color (main color, border color, box color, link color).
3.6 Front Page
Theme have front page template. To use it, create a new page and choose this template.
Next, select this page as front page in the reading settings (Settings > Reading).
To customize front page content, using section of theme options name front page.
Theme have 41 google fonts and 5 typography options:
- site header,
- site description,
- text content, text widgets,
- main menu, title widgets.
Theme have 2 widgets area(sidebar, footer) and 3 widgets(posts widget, social icons widget, contact information widget).
4.1 Posts widget
You can choose post category, post order and set post count.
4.2 Social icons widget
You can choose social icon and edit social link.
4.3 Contact information widget
You can choose contact icon and write phone number or e-mail.